About the Video Author:
LEAF (Living Eating and Fashion): a fresh, easy to consume, how-to concept covering all things… living, eating and fashion.
Today they’re showing you how to make homemade body scrub! Besides the amazing scent, this recipe will leave your skin soft and smooth. (It’s also the perfect homemade gift!)
– 1 tbsp ginger, coarsely chopped
– 1/4 cup coconut oil
– 1/4 cup cold-pressed almond oil
– 3/4 cup granulated sugar
– 1/4 cup kosher salt
– lavender essential oil (4-6 drops, as you wish)
1. Heat ginger and coconut oil over low heat
2. Let heat for 5-10 mins
3. Remove from heat & strain
4. While the oil is still warm, mix together almond oil & let sit until room temperature
5. Stir in granulated sugar and kosher salt
6. Add in 4-6 drops of lavender essential oil
Article source: LEAF (Living Eating and Fashion). Originally published at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8erIiLV4oU on August 16, 2013. And, also appeared there on May 12, 2014.
Please note that while this site offers information, it should not be taken as medical advice.
Please consult a trusted medical professional before using the information on this site.
Results should be expected to vary from individual to individual. Also, please understand that you may still need to do other things to support your health in addition to using the information on this site as the information on this site is not intended for diagnosis or treatment.