DIY – Coconut Oil, Non-Dairy, Vanilla Latte Video
What could be more fun or more healthy than starting your day with chocolate? Practically nothing – which is why I’m sharing this recipe for a healthy Raw Chocolate, Vanilla, and Cinnamon Morning Latte.
Ingredients (for 2 servings):
- 2 c. warm/hot water- soothingly warm, but not so hot that it burns your finger
- 4 T. raw chocolate powder
- 1 T. extra virgin coconut oil
- 1/2 c. truly raw cashews
- 3 T. unheated, unprocessed honey (preferably wildflower and from your local area)
- 1/2 tsp. raw vanilla bean powder
- 1 tsp. organic cinnamon powder
- A pinch of Sea Salt
Blend well and savor. Share it with a friend!
Article source: TV.NaturalNews.com. Originally published at http://tv.naturalnews.com/v.asp?v=9DDF06A45063921BF9BD48317E588794, on November 14, 2010. And, also appeared there on November 17, 2013.
Please note that while this site offers information, it should not be taken as medical advice.
Please consult a trusted medical professional before using the information on this site.
Results should be expected to vary from individual to individual. Also, please understand that you may still need to do other things to support your health in addition to using the information on this site as the information on this site is not intended for diagnosis or treatment.