About the Video Author:
Brittany Rox is a YouTube video author.
In this video she is going to provide a tutorial on home-made Eczema cream.
Video times listed below in bold:
- 0:09-0:13 – Both ingredients easily absorb into the skin and they are highly moisturizing.
- 0:14-0:15 – Ingredients: 6 tbsp coconut oil and 1 /2 cup shea butter. You will also need a double broiler and an electric mixer.
- 0:16-0:22 – Bring a pot of water to a rolling boil, with a few inches of water in the pot.
- 0:23-0:43 – Put the coconut oil and shea butter into a glass bowl and then set that glass bowl into a pot that contains a rolling boil of water. This is a double broiler and it will gently melt the ingredients.
- 0:44-0:52 – The ingredients will quickly melt together. Once the mixture is liquified, prepare to blend them.
- 0:53-1:00 – When the contents of the bowl become a solid again (which they will do if you wait long enough or set this mixture in a refrigerator to speed things up), mix on a low speed until the mixture is fluffy.
- 1:01-1:03 – When it is finished, put it into a glass jar for storage.
- 1:04-1:13 – The video closes.
Article source: Brittany Rox. Originally published on YouTube at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2duDc9_3Dg on January 27, 2014. And, also appeared there on September 16, 2014.
Please note that while this site offers information, it should not be taken as medical advice.
Please consult a trusted medical professional before using the information on this site.
Results should be expected to vary from individual to individual. Also, please understand that you may still need to do other things to support your health in addition to using the information on this site as the information on this site is not intended for diagnosis or treatment.