About the Video Author:
Shana King is the Beauty Director at Anisa International and appears on ehow beauty.
The Filmmaker is Gabriela Chennisi
Written by the Author:
Some of the ingredients that you’ll use while making your own lip balm at home include jello powder, coconut oil and an empty bowl for mixing. Get a lip balm recipe that uses coconut oil with help from the Beauty Director at Anisa International in this free video clip.
Video times listed below in bold:
- 0:00 – 0:21 – Introduction.
- 0:22 – 0:36 – Feel free to use a really bright color of jello powder + coconut oil, an empty bowl for mixing and a mixing utensil.
- 0:37 – 0:44 – First, add jello powder to your empty bowl. The more jello you add, the more concentrated you will make the color, so use lots.
- 0:45 – 1:09 – Second, add coconut oil and begin mixing. Add more coconut oil or more jello powder, as desired. Be sure to mix until all of the jello is absorbed into the coconut oil.
- 1:10 – 1:13 – Third, use a spoon to smash the mixture together.
- 1:14 – 1:22 – If this mixture is sealed in an airtight container and put into the refrigerator, it will last up to two weeks.
- 1:23 – 1:47 – Apply to both lips and checks.
- 1:48 – 1:52 – Fourth, set it in the fridge for a couple of hours to allow the coconut oil and the jello to lock together.
- 1:53 – 2:12 – Video closes.
Article source: Shana King with filmmaker Gabriela Chennisi. Originally published at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MohR2aECQPw on July 9, 2013. And, also appeared there on July 18, 2014.
Please note that while this site offers information, it should not be taken as medical advice.
Please consult a trusted medical professional before using the information on this site.
Results should be expected to vary from individual to individual. Also, please understand that you may still need to do other things to support your health in addition to using the information on this site as the information on this site is not intended for diagnosis or treatment.