About the Video Author:
Dr. Akilah El is a Naturopathic Doctor based in Atlanta, Georgia and Munich, Germany. Her wellness centers are called Celestial Healing Wellness and they are full of like minded people who believe and live the (w)holistic lifestyle.
- 1/4 Cup Baking Soda
- 1/4 Cup Corn Starch
- 7 to 8 Drops of Essential Oil (Any oil of choice)
- 10 to 12 Drops of Tea Tree Oil
- 1 to 1 1/2 Cups of Coconut Oil
**NOTE** To make less Use 3/4 – 1 Cup of Coconut Oil
- Scoop coconut oil out of its original container and place into a bowl.
- Take a small pot and fill it with 1/3 of water.
- Melt the coconut oil until it’s liquefied.
- Remove the container of coconut oil from the pot of water and set to the side.
- Take another empty bowl and put ¼ of baking soda and ¼ of cornstarch into the bowl. Mix both ingredients together.
- Pour 10 to 12 drops of Tea Tree Oil into the bowl of coconut oil.
- Pour 7 to 8 drops of essential oil of your choice and stir.
- Pour the oils into other bowl filled with dry ingredients and stir until thoroughly mixed together.
- Place in the freezer for 5 minutes.
- Take out and place the soft paste into an empty container.
- Tightly cover the leftovers and store in the freezer or refrigerator.
Article source: HealingPowerHour on YouTube. Originally published at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=japUyuueH3A on March 20, 2012. And, also appeared there on May 22, 2014.
Please note that while this site offers information, it should not be taken as medical advice.
Please consult a trusted medical professional before using the information on this site.
Results should be expected to vary from individual to individual. Also, please understand that you may still need to do other things to support your health in addition to using the information on this site as the information on this site is not intended for diagnosis or treatment.