About the Video Author:
Brittany Rox is a YouTube video author.
In this video she is going to provide a tutorial on home-made lotion bars featuring shea butter, coconut oil, and beeswax!
Video times listed below in bold:
- 0:04-0:07 – Ingredients: 1 cup coconut oil, 1 cup shea butter and 1 cup beeswax.
- 0:08-0:15 – Begin by mixing all 3 ingredients together in a glass jar.
- 0:16-0:22 – Bring a pot of water to a rolling boil, with a few inches of water in the pot.
- 0:23-0:38 – Once the water is at a rolling boil, place the glass jar with the three ingredients, into the boiling water and they will begin to melt together.
- 0:39-0:52 – If you would like to enhance the scent of this product, try adding some essential oils.
- 0:53-1:11 – Once everything in the glas jar, has melted into a smooth liquid, it may easily be poured into an ice tray. Then put them into the refrigerator for 15 to 20 minutes and they will be ready for use.
- 1:12-1:14 – See the finished product.
- 1:15-1:34 – The author apologizes for shooting this film in vertical mode and promises that it will never happen again.
Article source: Brittany Rox. Originally published on YouTube at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BF66PRi6ApU on March 24, 2014. And, also appeared there on September 16, 2014.
Please note that while this site offers information, it should not be taken as medical advice.
Please consult a trusted medical professional before using the information on this site.
Results should be expected to vary from individual to individual. Also, please understand that you may still need to do other things to support your health in addition to using the information on this site as the information on this site is not intended for diagnosis or treatment.