Information Collection and Use –
- Dirty Organics collects personal information when you register with Dirty Organics. Dirty Organics may also collect certain information about you when you visit or surf Dirty Organics web pages.
- When you register or join Dirty Organics, we ask for information such as your name, email address, ZIP code, business name and other personal information. Additionally, when you sign into Dirty Organics, you are not anonymous to us.
- Dirty Organics collects information about your transactions with us and with some of our business partners, including information about your possible use of financial products and services that we offer.
- Dirty Organics automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, Dirty Organics cookie information, and the page you request.
- Dirty Organics uses information for the following general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you for legitimate business purposes, conduct research, and provide anonymous reports.
- When a child under age 18 attempts to register with or join Dirty Organics, we refuse.
- Dirty Organics does not contact children under age 18 about special offers or for marketing purposes.
- Dirty Organics does not ask a child under age 18 for any personal information.
Information Sharing and Disclosure –
- Dirty Organics does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies except to provide products or services you’ve requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- Dirty Organics provides the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with Dirty Organics under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help Dirty Organics communicate with you about offers from Dirty Organics and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
- Dirty Organics responds to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- Dirty Organics may display targeted advertisements based on personal information. Advertisers (including ad serving companies) may assume that people who interact with, view, or click targeted ads meet the targeting criteria—for example, women ages 18-24 from a particular geographic area.
- Dirty Organics does not provide any personal information to the advertiser when you interact with or view a targeted ad. However, by interacting with or viewing an ad you are consenting to the possibility that the advertiser will make the assumption that you meet the targeting criteria used to display the ad.
- Dirty Organics advertisers may include financial service providers (such as banks, insurance agents, stock brokers and mortgage lenders) and non-financial companies (such as stores, airlines, and software companies).
- Dirty Organics works with vendors, partners, advertisers, and other service providers in different industries and categories of business. For more information regarding providers of products or services please contact us directly.
- Dirty Organics may set and access Dirty Organics cookies on your computer.
- Dirty Organics may use web beacons to access Dirty Organics cookies inside and outside our network of web sites and in connection with Dirty Organics products and services.
Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account Information and Preferences –
- You can edit your Dirty Organics Account Information, at any time. To do so, please log into your account.
- You can delete your Dirty Organics account at any time with proper notification to Dirty Organics. If you have further problems or questions regarding this subject, please contact us directly.
Dirty Organics Account Service & Promotional Communication –
- Dirty Organics reserves the right to send you certain communications relating to the Dirty Organics service, such as service announcements, administrative messages and the Dirty Organics Newsletter, that are considered part of your Dirty Organics account, without offering you the opportunity to opt out of receiving them. That being said, Dirty Organics is extremely concerned with the happiness of each customer. If at any time someone is not happy with Dirty Organics, we encourage that individual to contact us for immediate resolution.
Confidentiality and Security –
- Dirty Organics limits access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- Dirty Organics has physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect personal information about you.
Dirty Organics may update this policy at any time without notice. Dirty Organics may, however, attempt to notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your Dirty Organics account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.
Questions and Suggestions –
If you have questions or suggestions, please Contact Us.
Effective Date: December 1, 2012
Copyright © 2014 by Dirty Organics. All rights reserved.