1. Dirty Organics must authorize all returns in advance.
2. The original invoice number and invoice date must be provided by the customer.
3. A Return Materials Authorization (RMA) number will be issued by Dirty Organics for reasons other than the one listed here: expired products or products within 120 days of their expiration date.
4. All authorized returns must be in saleable condition.
5. Dirty Organics will gladly replace any product that is found to be physically and/or structurally defective.
6. Dirty Organics will replace product or credit a customer account, for any product damaged during shipment that is reported immediately (within 24 hours) upon receipt by customer.
7. All authorized returns, with the exception of properly reported damaged-in-shipment goods or goods with structural defects, will be credited to your account at the original purchase price (less any discounts given). Dirty Organics also reserves the right to charge a 25% re-stocking fee.
8. Dirty Organics does not recognize, support or participate in any form of reclamation fees, leveraged against Dirty Organics.
9. All authorized returns, unless it is determined that we have erred, are shipped to Dirty Organics at the customer’s expense.
10. Shipments delivered with products shorted, will be replaced with the originally invoiced item, at the sole discretion of Dirty Organics. Shipment weights will be verified against a repacked identical order, prior to making final authorization determination.
11. All refused C.O.D. shipments will gladly be re-shipped at the customer’s sole expense (including additional shipping charges) with full payment in advance of any re-shipment.
12. End user returns are at the sole discretion of and are the responsibility of the individual store where the purchase was made. This applies to retail situations, in which a customer purchases a product from a reseller, as those customers are required to request a refund from that reseller.
Pease note that individuals who purchase products directly from Dirty Organics, should contact Dirty Organics regarding returns and product complaints.
Dirty Organics sincerely appreciates your continued support!
If you have questions or suggestions, please Contact Us.
Effective Date: December 1, 2012
Copyright © 2014 by Dirty Organics. All rights reserved.